Thursday, August 28, 2014

#Mexidad

Hiii everyone!!! 
Not only that I am having an amazing time here spending time learning and growing in God also getting to know my team and making really close friends in the process. I have learned so much in these past ten weeks. I have given my life completely over to God letting him do whatever he has called for my life. Over the past few weeks I have learned on forgiveness and have forgiven myself and others. Also learned that we are kingdom shakers, world changers and freedom fighters!!! 
This past week truly had an impact on me!! We had Troy Sherman who spoke to us this week. Learned that I need to be  believing in God over believing in myself. Learning how I need to be like Jesus so that non Christians will want to be around me sooo that I can be God's love to soooooo many people !!!! The most valuable word I received from this weeks teaching is that We need to have a kingdom fit for a king. Meaning we as Christians need to make the world know God's love so that when Jesus returns he can have a kingdom to come back to. 
Throughout these weeks I have gotton tidbits of what I feel God is calling me to do and that is to work with woman convicts and to teach them to be champions in faith. I am so excited about discovering who I am and completely giving it to God and following whatever he has me to do. And then I want to go back home after outreach and work and go to community college for my generals and the plan is to come back to YWAM Denver and go to School of Social Justice. 
In about two weeks I will be flying to Mexico and will be doing ministry; jail ministry, vbs, working with kids and creating relationships. Also doing whatever God has for us!! After about 3.5 weeks we will be heading over to Trinidad, the plan is to  go to schools and pass out bibles and do bible studies with kids. And also do whatever God has for us! 
Thank you soooo much for your prayers love you all
P.S if you want to get email updates just message me your email and I can add you to the list. 


No comments:

Post a Comment