Wednesday, July 24, 2013

okay  guys...This world we live in its a battlefield. And in some areas it is a legit war going on. We need to fight. I don't know if you guys know but there are some people who don't even know there is a God but I DO KNOW God loves us so much and he wants everyone to hear about him!! His love is overbearing and amazing that it was made to fill the whole entire earth. You guys that is what we should be doing, there is  a WAR but we are soldiers and we should be fighting for GOD'S LOVE and to put it to surrounding the nation and for his Glory .  Because this is all for him, everything we should do is for him. Were soldiers you guys and we need to do our best to show his love to everyone we see. Not just for the joy of the ultimate domino but to fill the up the Glory of Heaven with even MORE PEOPLE. And if your seeing this and want God or even if you want to reconnect with the AMAZING, OMNISCIENT GOD. Then pray this prayer. :“Dear Lord Jesus,
I know I am a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead.  I trust and follow you as my Lord and Savior. Guide my life and help me to do your will.
In your name, amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment