Thursday, June 26, 2014

YWAM

Hi everyone!! 
I  know it's been almost a year since I have written on this blog, I started it again; first of all because I felt in my heart to do so, also because I want to share all the things I am and will go through so you can grow with me as I go through my season at YWAM.  I'm in Denver Colorado and I absolutely love it. This base is so beautiful and it's truly clear that God exists. This past week has been absolutely amazing. I feel like I have been here for weeks already. I have found mentors that I know God out in my life for a purpose and friends who I can count on and are like family. The staff and leadership truly have a servant heart and I am so blessed to be here. These past four days have been a blur of amazingness of breakthroughs and curses in myself broken.  This is just a start off sharing my testimony to others and completely surrounded in love. It's amazing. And having a romance with God is something I have longed for and now have finally accepted God completely to him and surrending myself to God. 
Message me on Facebook or comment I would love to hear from you.
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment