Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Yours forever

When I first made this blog I decided I wasn't going to talk about any religion, because I didn't want to offend anyone. In reality now that's all I can talk about. Recently going to a Hillsong Concert my life completally warped. Not just always listening to my parents but for myself. I definitely recommend listening to them, something about their songs make being a christian and shedding his light through you exciting and being a part of his army amazing!!! I would highly suggest to you guys to listen to their songs...because who knows its life changing...LITERALLY so just listen to the song and let it teach to you. Even if your not a christian just know there is a God who loves you and let the song speak to you <3

Comment if you need prayer with anything!! love you guys


No comments:

Post a Comment