Sunday, November 3, 2013

His love

Hi. I feel horrible, I started this to be an influence to people and to be there for people when I really haven't been. Why you may ask? The Normal answer; I'm human no I just have been so selfish and I feel horrible and i'm sorry. Maybe it was that I didn't think I was holy enough to reach out to people I am not holy I know that for a fact I know I am not perfect I know no one except God and how I long and strive to be like him. I don't even know what to say.But to say the least sometimes we just need to get on our knees and just talk to him say how much we love him. Tell him about our day. So if there is anyone reading this and you feel the same. Go down on your knees his love for you is so great you can come out of anything with him. HE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU. And I know it seems like sometimes how can he still love me and I get that, trust me I understand but somehow he still loves me. He will love you always without any pay back and judgement. Just to get on your knees and pronounce your love for such an amazing God now that's an amazing feeling that can bring you the fulfillment of God and can make you joyous in every step. Please guys I am begging you. Give him your life and he will take over and make your plentiful then you have ever thought imaginative and you will be so happy that you have an amazing God who loves you! for everything you have done and will do. So go on your knees and confess your love for him because he loves you. He loves you so much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment